Domestic cleaning services for your home at 020 3026 9670

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dealing with Mayonnaise Stains from Clothes

Working in an office can be a little stressful from time to time. People have long working days, little lunch breaks and barely have time to eat. Usually that is not a problem for me because I simply adore fast food. On my lunch break I usually have a hot dog or a hamburger for a snack. It is not the best food for your body but certainly it is very delicious.


Eating fast food turns into a habit sometimes because after all you don't have much time to spare when you are on your lunch brake. Certainly you don't stop by just getting a hot dog or a hamburger, you add all sorts of spices and condiments. I simply adore mayonnaise, its taste reminds me a little of eggs so I enjoy putting a lot on my snack. When I consider it I put mayonnaise almost on everything, it just improves the taste of everything.

As you can imagine consuming a lot of mayonnaise not only is bad for your health but for your clothes as well. When you are in a hurry you don't spot when a little drops on your shirt or your pants. And mayonnaise is certainly not the best friend of the cleaners W13. It leaves a greasy stain that requires special approach when cleaning.

Cleaning a mayonnaise stain is a tricky procedure. The key to removing a mayonnaise stain is to act as quickly as possible as you can. According to professional cleaners W13 here is what you:

  1. You can start by removing the top layer of mayonnaise with a dull knife.
  2. Take some talcum powder and put it on the stain.
  3. After a couple of minutes remove the powder.
  4. Usually it is a good idea to launder the cloth after doing that but never put the cloth in the dryer, if there is a little from the stain left it will make it permanent.


0 comments:

Post a Comment